Home Arcade Games Repair Station Links Contact

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Coins Detected In Pocket

At last! I have been working almost two months to hear those words! Finally, after an extremely difficult and lengthy repair job,
I have fixed Berzerk and put it in the arcade. The game is in excellent condition and has the original “Opto-Bat” joystick. I would like to take this time to give a very special thank you to fellow collector Steve M. Without Steve’s contributions, help, encouragement and assistance, this repair would not have been possible. Thanks to local collector Scott Z. for allowing me to test my Berzerk boards in his rare and working Frenzy. I would also like to thank my Dad for accompanying me on the 500 mile round trip that was necessary to acquire the game. Last but certainly not least, many thanks to my wife and family for allowing me to spend all hours of the day and night working on “some video game.” Intruder Alert! Intruder Alert!

1 comment:

audiomidiman said...

Looking forward to checking out your hard work.