Home Arcade Games Repair Station Links Contact

Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Pac-Man PCB Repair Logs

Over the years of keeping Tranquility Base Arcade going I have collected quite a few ‘back-up’ PCB’s. As time permits, I still enjoy repairing them so they are ready to go if needed. Recently, I tackled a group of five Pac-Man PCB’s. When I acquired these boards about 15 years ago, they were in terrible shape. They were thrown in a box that appeared to be bound for the trash bin. After a lengthy repair process for each board I’m happy to report “They all have been saved!” I have created a special link to summarize each of the board repairs in order to provide assistance to anyone working on a Pac-Man PCB. A new link has been added to the Repair Station page or you can simply click here. Waka Waka!

No comments: